Wagering contributions are dependent on the game played.
The following table details the wagering contribution for each specific game or game category:
|Game / Game Category||Contribution|
|Non-allowed games, including:
All Jackpot slots
All table games
All roulette games
All poker games
All blackjack games
All Baccarat games
All live casino games
|Tahiti Gold, Halloween Jack, Jungle Spirit: Call of the Wild, Ecuador Gold, Vikings, Foxin Wins (All versions), Dragon Story, Judge Dredd, Maid o Money, Gorilla Go Wild, Golden Mane, Casinomeister, Butterflies, Blood Suckers, Spellcast, Excalibur, Kings of Chicago, Simsalabim, Starburst, Dead or Alive, Gonzo's Quest, Fruit shop (All versions), Diamond Dogs, Demolition Squad, Koi Princess, Silent Run, Muse, Lost Island, Twin spin, Zombies, Hook's Heroes, NRVNA, Jack and the Beanstalk, Big Foot, Piggy Riches, Fruits'n'Stars, Monster Wins, Starmania (All Versions), Scratch Starmania, 1429 Uncharted Seas, Golden, Mad Mad Monkey, Flowers (All versions), Mega Power Heroes, Fruits of Neon, Wild Cat Canyon, Sahara`s-Dreams, Stellar Jackpots Serengeti Lions, Legacy of Egypt, Hugo Goal, MULTIFRUIT 81, Cops'N'Robbers||10%|
|All slots game not mentioned above||100%|
|All scratch games not mentioned above||100%|
- A bet of £ 10 on a game with 100% contribution contributes £10 towards wagering requirements.
- A bet of £ 10 on a game with 10% contribution contributes £1 towards wagering requirements.
- A bet of £ 10 on a game with 0% contribution does not contribute towards wagering.
In the interest of fair gaming, the terms and conditions of most bonuses state that switching from a low wagering contribution game or category to a higher wagering contribution game or category is not allowed until the wagering requirements of the bonus have been completed. (Please see the Terms and Conditions of the bonus you are currently playing with.)
- If you start playing a game with a 10% contribution, you may not then play a game with a 100% contribution until the wagering requirements have been completed.
- However, if you start playing a game with a 100% contribution, you may then play a game with a 10% contribution.