Tomb Of Nefertiti
A regular casino slot player would surely have encountered a few popular themes. For example, most casinos offer Oriental, Jungle, Fruits, and so on. Another popular theme is Egyptian, and most regular gamers would have played several Egyptian themed games. That is why you might be a little skeptical of yet another Egyptian themed title. Once you have finished reading this review, though, you will realize that Tomb of Nefertiti by NoLimit City is slightly different. The broad structure is pretty standard, with 5 reels and 20 paylines. There is no need to go to a casino to play since you can play it at home on your desktop or laptop or smartphone.
Tomb Of Nefertiti - RTP and Maximum Win
If you are a new player, you will love the fact that the minimum bet amount is a very affordable 20p. You can play a few rounds to get a hang of the game before you crank up your bets. You can bet up to a maximum amount of £40. Experienced gamers might be slightly put off by the max bet. The reason our reviewers felt so is that they have encountered several slot games with much higher maximum bet levels. But the game provides enough avenues for big rollers to win with this maximum bet as well. In the base game, you can expect to win a maximum of 500x times your bet amount. But this game is littered with bonus rounds. If your symbols line up perfectly during the Win Respins (one of the bonus rounds), then the maximum wins could be 1500x times your bet amount. This could go even higher in the Raider Spins bonus feature. It is no wonder, then, that the RTP of Tomb of Nefertiti is 96.19%, which is pretty impressive.
Tomb Of Nefertiti Symbols
If you have played Egyptian themed games before, most of this section would already be known to you. For the sake of first-time players, though, here is a list of some of the symbols of Tomb of Nefertiti:
- Card Symbols - Ace, King, Queen, Jack, and 10
- Flower Vase
- Scarab Beetle
You can check the paytable to understand individual payouts for all the symbols of the game. Right now, we wish to highlight only the highest paying symbol, which is Horus, the Falcon God. This is what Horus brings you:
- 3 Horus symbols in a spin - 0.75x times bet amount
- 4 Horus symbols in a spin - 1.75x times bet amount
- 5 Horus symbols in a spin - 25x times bet amount
Apart from the Horus and other high paying symbols, you need to be aware of the Wild symbol. In any casino slot, the Wild performs a very important role. It can be used to substitute a base symbol that is preventing a winning combination from being formed. The Wild symbol for Tomb of Nefertiti is represented by a lady adventuress. The Wild occurs in the last four reels out of 5 in this game. The only symbol it can’t replace is the Bonus symbol. This bonus Scatter is also useful to you since it triggers bonus rounds over and above its own payout.
Tomb Of Nefertiti Bonus
- Wild Raider: This is a randomly activated bonus feature. It gives you Wild symbols on the second, third, and fourth reels. The maximum number of Wilds possible is 9, which means you can get up to a maximum of three completely Wild reels. This brings very handsome rewards.
- Win Respins: This interesting bonus feature gets triggered every time you score a winning combination. You get a respin (another try) without having to pay anything. You also get a multiplier on your wins for every respin. This could be either 1x, 2x or a maximum of 3x times your bet amount.
- Curse of Nefertiti: This is a sticky reel feature which is also randomly triggered. The second, third, and fourth reels become static with any symbol (except the bonus Scatter). Obviously, when you spin after this, your winning chances are increased because three of five reels are identical. You just need to get that same symbol at least on the first reel, and you can be assured of big wins.
- Raider Spins: The bonus Scatter symbol triggers this bonus round, provided you score 3 or more of them on any position. During this feature, the numbers of paylines double to 40. Additionally, every Scatter symbol that appears brings you one extra free spin, with no upper limits. These are what you stand to win:
- 3 Scatters - 10 free spins
- 4 Scatters - 15 free spins
- 5 Scatters - 20 free spins
The number of bonus features must have made it clear why Tomb of Nefertiti promises such a high RTP. Even if you have played Egyptian themed casino slots before, we strongly recommend this game to see what the Gods have in store for you.