Dive into the action at bCasino with not one, but three incredible bonus offers worth a whopping £1,200!
On your first deposit, we’ll add an extra 100% up to a maximum of £500!
On your second deposit, we’ll credit your account with an extra 50% up to a maximum of £200.
On your third deposit, you’ll receive a massive 125% up to a maximum of £500 to play with!
This incredible three-way bonus offer is exclusive to new customers and offered on a one-time-only basis for each player.
Bonus code: bNEW
Version Number 9.0, last updated 27 May 2019
The Welcome Package is available on your first 3 deposits at our casino, and consists of the following:
|1st deposit :||100% bonus up to £ 500|
|2nd deposit :||50% bonus up to £ 200|
|3rd deposit :||125% bonus up to £ 500|
To receive the Welcome Package bonus, enter promotion code bNEW on each of your first three deposits.
"Welcome Package" Terms & Conditions
- To qualify for the Welcome Package you must be a new bCasino player, be over 18 years of age and meet all other requirements, as defined by our General Terms and Conditions.
- The Welcome Package is available on credit and debit card deposits only. The minimum qualifying amount for each single deposit is £ 20.
- The Welcome Package is awarded when you enter promotion code bNEW on your first, second and third successful deposit as detailed above. If you did not enter the promotion code or did not receive the bonus, please contact Customer Support.
- By entering the promotion code you accept the terms and conditions of this bonus.
- Bonuses will not be awarded if, at the time of your deposit, your current balance is greater than £ 1 or you have a pending withdrawal, or you are claiming another bonus on your deposit.
- This Welcome Package is only permitted once per person, household, family, email, address, credit card number or shared computer environment. In case of abuse or multi-accounting, we reserve the right to cut all winnings and block all accounts.
- We reserve the right to block certain accounts from receiving advertised promotions at our sole discretion.
- Acceptance of this Welcome Package does not affect your right to withdraw your Deposit Balance. Please see our Right of Withdrawal policy.
- The bonus is added to your account balance as ‘virtual funds’. The bonus can be used for wagering only and will be removed automatically when you request a withdrawal.
- You may contact Customer Support to have the bonus removed. Please see our Right of Withdrawal policy.
- The bonus may be used on slot games only.
- You must complete the bonus wagering requirements before being able to request a withdrawal. The wagering requirement of this bonus is 30 times the deposit and bonus amount.
- Wagering Contributions:
- Only slot games are allowed and contribute to wagering.
- The following games contribute 10% to wagering: Halloween Jack, Jungle Spirit: Call of the Wild, Ecuador Gold, Vikings, Foxin Wins (All versions), Dragon Story, Judge Dredd, Maid o Money, Gorilla Go Wild, Golden Mane, Casinomeister, Butterflies, Blood Suckers, Spellcast, Excalibur, Kings of Chicago, Simsalabim, Starburst, Dead or Alive, Gonzo's Quest, Fruit shop (All versions), Diamond Dogs, Demolition Squad, Koi Princess, Silent Run, Muse, Lost Island, Twin spin, Zombies, Hook's Heroes, NRVNA, Jack and the Beanstalk, Big Foot, Piggy Riches, Fruits'n'Stars, Monster Wins, Starmania (All Versions), Scratch Starmania, 1429 Uncharted Seas, Golden, Mad Mad Monkey, Flowers (All versions), Mega Power Heroes, Fruits of Neon, Wild Cat Canyon, Sahara`s-Dreams, Stellar Jackpots Serengeti Lions, Legacy of Egypt, Hugo Goal, MULTIFRUIT 81, Cops'N'Robbers. Example: A bet of £ 10 on a game with 10% contribution contributes £1 towards wagering requirements.
- All other slot games contribute 100%.
- Moving from a 10% contribution game to a 100% game is not allowed.
- We reserve the right to expire these bonuses 7 days after being awarded. If the required wagering is not completed by the expiry time, the bonus together with any winnings and any bets placed will be deducted from your account balance.
- You may request for the bonus to be reinstated by contacting Customer Support.
- The maximum cash-out for this bonus is £ 5000.
- The following wagering activities are not allowed until the wagering requirements of this bonus have been completed:
- Equal, zero or low margin betting
- Switching from a low wagering contribution game or category to a higher wagering contribution game or category. (Please see Wagering Contributions above)
- Betting on a non-slots game, such as a table or card game
- Betting more than £ 5 per spin or 10% of the received bonus amount (the smaller of the two) on a slot game
- Betting on one of the following non-allowed games: Gemix, Play’n GO Gunslinger, Pearls of India, Rage of Riches, Eye of Kraken and Tower Quest
- In the interest of fair gaming, while the above wagering activities are not prohibited while playing with your Deposit Funds, should these activities be performed while using your Deposit Funds, they will disqualify you from withdrawing any winnings from the bonus. If, on review of your wagering activities, it is found that you have performed one of the above prohibited wagering activities while playing with your Deposit Funds and then continued playing with your bonus funds, the bonus and any winnings from the bonus will be removed.
- In addition, wagering activity while playing with your bonus funds or bonus winnings must be in-line with the wagering activity while playing with your Deposit Funds. Specifically:
- If Deposit Funds were played on a low wagering contribution game or category, then bonus funds and winnings may not be played on higher wagering contribution games.
If, on review of your wagering activities, it is found that you have performed one of the above, your winnings will be removed.
If, on review of your wagering activities, it is found that your wagering activity while playing with your bonus or bonus winnings is not in-line with your wagering activity while playing with your Deposit Funds, the bonus and any winnings from the bonus will be removed.
The General Terms and Conditions apply.