General Bonus Terms and Conditions.
Version Number 3.0, last updated 7 June, 2018.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all bonuses at our casino.
- Bonuses and additional spins will not be awarded if, at the time of your deposit, your current balance is greater than £ 1 or you have a pending withdrawal, or you are claiming another bonus on your deposit
- Unless otherwise specified, bonuses are added to your account balance as ‘virtual funds’. They can be used for wagering only, and will be removed automatically when you request a withdrawal.
- Unless otherwise specified, for a deposit bonus you must wager 30 times the sum of the deposit and bonus amounts and for non-deposit bonus or free spin winnings, 100 times the bonus amount before being able to request a withdrawal.
- Wagering contributions are dependent on the specific game and game category. Please see Wagering Contributions.
- ‘Playing for fun’ on any game does not count towards any wagering requirements that you have.
- Acceptance of a bonus does not affect your right to withdraw your Deposit Balance. Please see our Right of Withdrawal policy.
- Once you have completed the required wagering conditions, you will be able to request a withdrawal of your pending winnings. If your total balance is equal to or less than the received bonuses, you will not be able to request a withdrawal.
- If multiple bonuses are received simultaneously, the non-withdrawable bonus funds portion will be the aggregate of all bonuses received. Similarly, the total wagering requirements will be the aggregate of the wagering requirements for each bonus.
- If your account balance reaches zero (0), the bonus funds portion of your account and the remaining wagering requirements will be cleared, and any additional conditions of your bonus will no longer apply.
- If you deposit or receive a new bonus before your previous bonuses reset, the non-withdrawable bonus funds portion will be the aggregate of the previous bonus funds and any new bonuses received. Similarly, the total required wagering will be the aggregate of the remaining wagering requirements from the previous bonus(es), and the wagering requirements from the new bonus(es).
- Near zero account balances may be removed by contacting Customer Support. This will reset your account, and allow you to deposit and receive bonuses without the non-withdrawal bonus balance, wagering requirements or other conditions from previous bonuses.
- You may opt out from receiving automatic bonuses. To do this, contact Customer Support.
- We reserve the right to block certain accounts from receiving advertised bonuses at our sole discretion.
- If you have already received a bonus, you may contact Customer Support to have the bonus removed.
- Bonus offers may be valid for limited times only, and must be claimed and played within limited times, as specified in the specific bonus conditions.
- We may expire the bonus after a time as specified in the bonus’s terms and conditions. If the required wagering is not completed by the expiry time, the bonus together with any winnings and any bets placed will be deducted from your account balance.
- Bonuses may also be expired at the end of each calendar month. You may request for these bonuses to be reinstated by contacting Customer Support.
- Bonus conditions apply on wagers placed while there are remaining wagering requirements on the account. These bonus conditions apply on both games that do and do not accept bonus funds.
- Where the bonus conditions include limits on the size of allowed wagers, the following principles will be applied: When multiple bonuses are received simultaneously, limits for smallest bonus apply until the wagering for that bonus is completed, then limits for next smallest, and so on. When a new bonus is received while there are still wagering conditions from a previous bonus, the limits from the previous bonus will apply until wagering requires of that bonus are completed, and then the limits of the new bonus will apply.
- Not all games accept bonus funds. You will be able to play these games while you have an active bonus on your account, but you will be able to play with real funds only. The bonus conditions, such as limits on bet values, apply on both games that do and do not accept bonus funds. Advertisements depicting a specific game and offering a bonus may be merely illustrative.
- All withdrawal requests will be audited by the casino to ensure that all terms and conditions were met. Should the terms and conditions not have been met, we reserve the right to void all winnings from the time the bonus was received.
- We reserve the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings in the following cases:
- Equal, zero or low margin betting to meet the required wagering conditions.
- Switching from a low wagering contribution game or category to a higher wagering contribution game or category. (Please see Wagering Contributions.)
- Switching from slots to another game type, or from another game type to slots.
- Placing bets that exceed the maximum allowed bets, as specified in the conditions of the bonus.
- Receiving multiple bonuses per person, household, family, household address, email, phone number, computer network or payment account.
- Any use of bonus to cheat or circumvent the house edge
- In the interest of fair gaming, while the above wagering activities are not prohibited while playing with your Deposit Funds, should these activities be performed while using your Deposit Funds, they will disqualify you from withdrawing any winnings from the bonus. If, on review of your wagering activities, it is found that you have performed one of the above prohibited wagering activities while playing with your Deposit Funds and then continued playing with your bonus funds, the bonus and any winnings from the bonus will be removed.
- In addition, wagering activity while playing with your bonus funds or bonus winnings must be in-line with the wagering activity while playing with your Deposit Funds. Specifically:
- If Deposit Funds were played on slots then bonus funds and winnings must be played on slots.
- If Deposit Funds were played on non-slots then bonus funds and winnings must be played on non-slots.
- If Deposit Funds were played on a low wagering contribution game or category, then bonus funds and winnings may not be played on higher wagering contribution games.
- Should there be any discrepancy or difference in interpretation between the General Bonus Terms and Conditions (and/or the Terms and Conditions of a specific bonus) in the English language version and the version in any other language, the English version will prevail.
If, on review of your wagering activities, it is found that your wagering activity while playing with your bonus or bonus winnings is not in-line with your wagering activity while playing with your Deposit Funds, the bonus and any winnings from the bonus will be removed.